1. Anatomy of a Number

This number would be 33. I hit this age with a thump and a vision of a progress bar on a computer screen with one third of the bar filled in. 'One out of three days now lived for this potential lifetime' was the helpful prompt under the progress bar.

This vision prompted me to gather up all my most treasured learnings and observations. I figured I needed to quantify what I have learned about life, what I valued. We seem to spend too little time wondering what our values really are and what really matters in the melee of modern life.

With the 33 project I was hoping to make something concrete and reassuring (like a book) where I could collate these ideas into something that might be useful to others.

So - here it is in the following 15 sections...an online record of a thought process.

Comments